Welcome to my Blog!!!

If you want to sign up to follow by email, please feel free to do so right below the "Follow Me" sign and hit submit. I too, am a little new to this, so maybe we can learn together! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy!! Also, I was just informed by my brother that unless you sign up to follow me by email, you're not going to be notified when I post a new blog... So, if you want to follow, the best thing to do is subscibe by email. I think if you want to talk directly to me you have to become a member of the site, where it says, "Join this site". Assuming I do not know you in real life! :) If I do, you can always call, text or email me!

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Would You Like Some Blackberry in Your Coleslaw?

First off, thanks for bearing with me yesterday through my pity party. Last weekend and Monday were tough. I was very tired. But I am feeling a lot better today. I hope you all are too.

So, one of the many typical things I do everyday, I did again today. I do so many dumb and dorky things all the time. When I was in junior high, before I was even diagnosed with MS (although, looking back, I can see the symptoms), I went to Knott's Berry Farm on a school trip. As we were leaving, heading back to the buses, I ran into what I thought was a child and said, "Oh, excuse me. Are you okay?". Then I look down and it's a yellow post that came up to my waist. I told you it's important to look where you're walking. ; ) My friends all got a big kick out of that one.

Today I was eating some Popeye's chicken for lunch. Yummy! I made the mistake of trying to multi-task and do something on my phone and I dropped my phone into my coleslaw. Ewww. It's okay, luckily. It's kinda sticky and I'm sure it will smell for awhile. I suppose the moral of this story is to take things one at a time.

I also stopped by the gas station on the corner by my place to get a soda. So sue me, I stay away from diet soda, per my Neurologist's advice, but I love fountain drinks. In fact, that's partly why I dumped my dumb ass ex-boyfriend. Every time we'd drive through a fast food place he'd order about $10 worth of food while I'd order a 99 cent burrito and I'd want a soda. He'd bitch and moan about the cost and say we had sodas at home. (Sodas I had bought! And if you really love a fountain drink like I do, you know they are NOT the same! That wasn't the only reason I dropped him. He was a jerk. That's enough on that subject.) Now, back to the gas station main story. Totally hot guy filling up at the gas station. What did I do? Nada. I did look at him, but he wasn't paying any attention. Maybe he was married or had a girlfriend. In which case, I'm glad he didn't look. But I'm still working on breaking through the shyness and the whole dating with MS thingamajig. I'll ponder it over the next few days.

I won't post tomorrow. Thursday is my cleaning and laundry day and I do best when I stick to my routine. I also have a tendency to sit at the computer and check facebook and my mail and do anything to put it off. So, I'll see you all soon.

Quote of the day: "Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward."- Victor Kiam

No comments:

Post a Comment