Welcome to my Blog!!!

If you want to sign up to follow by email, please feel free to do so right below the "Follow Me" sign and hit submit. I too, am a little new to this, so maybe we can learn together! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy!! Also, I was just informed by my brother that unless you sign up to follow me by email, you're not going to be notified when I post a new blog... So, if you want to follow, the best thing to do is subscibe by email. I think if you want to talk directly to me you have to become a member of the site, where it says, "Join this site". Assuming I do not know you in real life! :) If I do, you can always call, text or email me!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Just When She Thought Things Were Looking Up... Allison's Week Said, "No Way. You Are A Walking Murphy's Law. Don't Forget It."

Okay. So that was a leetle bit dramatic, I'll admit. But really. Can't I have one Super Awesome Week?
Just one? So, good news first. My triglycerides are down to 373. Which isn't normal yet, they should be less than 150. But they were 793, so that's still pretty darn awesome. Also, the Rebif is working! Hallelujah! No new lesions, and the ones I do have, have barely grown! Again, awesome.

 There's what my brain looks like folks, lesions and all. But, they aren't growing. Can I get an Amen?

So, week was going great. Truth be told, that's still awesome news. But then, duh duh duh.... Sid fell down the bottom two stairs. My poor baby had to have a splint on his puppy ankle. Which lasted about a day, because Allison cannot carry 30 pounds of Sid up and down the stairs. My back. My neck and my back!!

Don't worry dear readers, Sid's okay. My back's okay too. :) I'm just looking forward to a week of rest. I should be careful though. Last time I got that, I was in the hospital. Let's just say, I look forward to an uneventful week. Better? Please? Pretty, pretty please?

My birthday is on the 1st of June, so if I don't blog, it's because I'm ringing in being 29 for the fourth time. ;-)

Happy Tuesday to you all!!!

2 comments:

  1. hey, I hope all is well with you..
    I just read that you are using Rebif and it seems to be working for you! I am so HAPPY FOR YOU!
    I wanted to ask you if you are getting any sideeffects with Rebif?

    ReplyDelete