Welcome to my Blog!!!

If you want to sign up to follow by email, please feel free to do so right below the "Follow Me" sign and hit submit. I too, am a little new to this, so maybe we can learn together! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy!! Also, I was just informed by my brother that unless you sign up to follow me by email, you're not going to be notified when I post a new blog... So, if you want to follow, the best thing to do is subscibe by email. I think if you want to talk directly to me you have to become a member of the site, where it says, "Join this site". Assuming I do not know you in real life! :) If I do, you can always call, text or email me!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Who Has Two Thumbs and Sold Out? This Girl!!

Yep. See these ever so lovely ads on my blog? They make me pennies and nickles. Like literally a penny if you click on them. So yes, I sold out. And I could care less. I am not a 19 year old with the thought that selling out is bad. It's good. Heck, it's the American way. Plus, I am poor. So please, feel free to click on those ads from time to time. By checking them out, you'll be doing me a solid. I may one day make a whole dollar!! Yay!!

Now to other things. I wanted to write a blog about what exactly Multiple Sclerosis is. Then I realized that would mean a lot of typing and I could just as easily add links to helpful sites. So, if you've ever wondered exactly what it is I'm dealing with, please, click on these links to some helpful sites that sum it up much more succinctly and eloquently then I ever could in one paragraph.

http://www.nationalmssociety.org/about-multiple-sclerosis/what-we-know-about-ms/what-is-ms/index.aspx

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001747/

Have a beautiful Sunday. Since it is John Lennon's birthday, he would have been 71, and he is a hero of mine, I leave you with this quote:
“Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”   
-John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment