Welcome to my Blog!!!

If you want to sign up to follow by email, please feel free to do so right below the "Follow Me" sign and hit submit. I too, am a little new to this, so maybe we can learn together! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy!! Also, I was just informed by my brother that unless you sign up to follow me by email, you're not going to be notified when I post a new blog... So, if you want to follow, the best thing to do is subscibe by email. I think if you want to talk directly to me you have to become a member of the site, where it says, "Join this site". Assuming I do not know you in real life! :) If I do, you can always call, text or email me!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Migraine, Migraine, Go Away...

And don't come back another day.

And I was doing so well. Damn. Final day of school before my final, so I have to this gone before class. Then I can deal with it. The final is on Monday and I do need to study all weekend. But today, we're doing a final review. So... go away migraine! Thank you!

On a happier note, I was driving to class on Tuesday and I hear a honk. I turn to my right side where I get the "Hey, what's up," nod from a biker dude. Sadly, said biker dude looked like a member of ZZ Top. But, I'll still take that as I can turn guys' heads. Right? Happy Wednesday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment