Welcome to my Blog!!!

If you want to sign up to follow by email, please feel free to do so right below the "Follow Me" sign and hit submit. I too, am a little new to this, so maybe we can learn together! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy!! Also, I was just informed by my brother that unless you sign up to follow me by email, you're not going to be notified when I post a new blog... So, if you want to follow, the best thing to do is subscibe by email. I think if you want to talk directly to me you have to become a member of the site, where it says, "Join this site". Assuming I do not know you in real life! :) If I do, you can always call, text or email me!

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Well, At Least I'll Get to Catch Up on My Netflix Movies...

I was having a problem with my right eye twitching earlier, so the plan was to just watch movies today. I looked it up, it's either Blepharospasm or fasciculations (small twitches). I've had eye twitching before- hell, everything on me twitches at some point during the day, but with starting the new job and the move and packing, I'm taking it easy. But, as I was busy trying to set up my mobile blogger account, it got better. So... YAY!! Hope it stays that way. Let us pray it looks like this again:
Okay, I never do my makeup like that unless I'm going out. And I never really go out. And no, that's not MY eye, but my eyes ARE green, so I felt it was well within my rights to post a non-twitching pretty eye. Oh, and I'm still working on the mobile blogger thingy. If I ever post some weird blog post that's just a sentence, please forgive me. I'm trying to get the hang of it. I did this on my actual computer.

I'll still take it fairly easy today I do have The Muppets, My Week With Marilyn and London Boulevard to watch. I'll only pack if I feel up to it. Less than a week and than I'll get to catch up on my sleep without those awful upstairs neighbors!! I'm counting down the days!!!
Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment