Welcome to my Blog!!!

If you want to sign up to follow by email, please feel free to do so right below the "Follow Me" sign and hit submit. I too, am a little new to this, so maybe we can learn together! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy!! Also, I was just informed by my brother that unless you sign up to follow me by email, you're not going to be notified when I post a new blog... So, if you want to follow, the best thing to do is subscibe by email. I think if you want to talk directly to me you have to become a member of the site, where it says, "Join this site". Assuming I do not know you in real life! :) If I do, you can always call, text or email me!

Monday, August 22, 2011

Took My Final Today!!!

I'm pretty sure I aced it too!! Even if I didn't, I know I still passed the class! Go me!

Sorry, just had to celebrate. :)

Tomorrow, I get to wake up at the butt crack of dawn to register for the new semester. But after that, I have three weeks off. Three much needed weeks off.

I've downloaded a lot of free books onto my Kindle. I'll post my to-read list later. I am WAY behind on crocheting my friend's birthday afghan (sorry girl). And I really need to work in the garden a bit. But for tonight, I'm relaxing and enjoying that I kicked some major ass in this class.

And I did it on a Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment