Welcome to my Blog!!!

If you want to sign up to follow by email, please feel free to do so right below the "Follow Me" sign and hit submit. I too, am a little new to this, so maybe we can learn together! Welcome, and I hope you enjoy!! Also, I was just informed by my brother that unless you sign up to follow me by email, you're not going to be notified when I post a new blog... So, if you want to follow, the best thing to do is subscibe by email. I think if you want to talk directly to me you have to become a member of the site, where it says, "Join this site". Assuming I do not know you in real life! :) If I do, you can always call, text or email me!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

My Stairway to Heaven... the Bathroom and the Bedroom....

I have been loving it in my apartment. L-O-V-I-N-G it! The best I've had, since I lived in a house! The best new neighbors too. They've even come over with a flower to welcome us. They are so nice. Sid and I really lucked out. No more being woken up by some crazy biatch deciding to clean at 2 am.

That being said... I have still not been blogging as often, and here's why:



stairs. My natural enemy... They are tiring my MS butt out. I go downstairs in the morning to let Sid out; make sure I have everything I needed to take downstairs. Go back up after eating breakfast; take anything I need upstairs with me. Now, I'm upstairs. Oops, forgot my phone downstairs. Another trek. No, Sid, stay.... I'll be right back..... 



And so on and so on. You can tell by the end of the night that we're pooped because he'll automatically sit at the top of stairs and wait for me. Good thing I bought a baby gate for my little shadow. His little legs give out before mine do.


I've been a little bit too pooped to get to blogging, truth be told. But overall, I'm happier than I've been in years. So that's alright, isn't it, dear followers? (I'm kinda paraphrasing Stephen King) If I'm not blogging, better that it be because I've been happy and enjoying my new place rather than being sick, eh? Another positive is that my legs are getting super buff! And I think even Sid has lost a pound or two. (He's my chunky monkey, so he needed it...) Haha.


I go in today for my yearly MRI of the brain. Finally, right? Let us see if I light it up like a Christmas tree in there or if there aren't too many lesions (fingers AND toes crossed!)


I found this picture online and thought it was a prettier image of a brain lighting up than a lesioned brain. Oops, I had spelled "bran" rather than "brain". I hope that's the Topamax and not the damn lesions....


Happy Tuesday to you all. May it find you in great health, lesions or not. Stairs or no stairs. Keep kicking some serious ass, people. I'll leave you with a quote I found and liked. 



“The vision must be followed by the venture. It is not enough to stare up the steps - we must step up the stairs.”
 Vance Havner quotes 

1 comment:

  1. A good read Ali, dread the thought of those stairs though. Nice to hear of neighbors who care too! How did your MRI go?

    ReplyDelete